Rob,

Try setting the Security tab of the Calendar Entry form so that only the
mail file owner can view calendar entries. A couple things to keep in
mind:

- This will only mark new entries as private. Existing entries will
remain readable.
- You'll need to at least set the Prohibit Replace or Refresh Design to
Modify flag on the Calendar Entry form. I'm not sure if the Design task
will remove the flag. If it does, you'll probably need to give the user
their own template.

Tony

Tony Dezanet
Staff Software Engineer