Just refreshed the version of lic and OS on one lpar and installed cume
and groups. This lpar was running several partitions of Domino 8.5.1.
Now, several of them went casters up with
Fatal Error signal=0x00000001 JOB=SERVER/QNOTES/798150
PID/TID=558/0x000000
4b
6/11/2010 13:11:30 Fault cleanup is in progress

JOB: 798150/QNOTES/SERVER THREAD: 0x4b
LE_Create_Thread2__FP12crtth_parm_t 19 QLECRTTH QLESPI

pthread_create_part2 19 QP0WSPTHR
QP0WPINT
ThreadWrapper 20 THREAD
LIBNOTES
Scheduler 65 SCHED SERVER

PlatformStatsTask 58 PRFSTAT
PSMain_orig 4
_PSUpdatePerfStats 4
PSUpdatePSHead 3 PSCR
_PSUpdatePSHeadL 2
LISTSRCUpdate 10 PSOS400
Get_All_Network_Stats 4
OS400ExceptionOccurred 1 BREAK
LIBNOTES
fatal_error 34
OSFaultCleanup 1 CLEANUP
6/11/2010 13:11:30 Terminating tasks
6/11/2010 13:12:35 Freeing resources
6/11/2010 13:12:35 Fault cleanup completed

Thread=[798150:00558:00042-00000026]
PANIC: Insufficient semaphores to handle number of concurrent owned
critical
regions

Gotta open up a ticket quick...