Would the work around be to
- Step 1: Use the admin client to, highlight requested databases, go into
Advanced Properties and select:
- 1 - a - Use LZ1 compression for attachments
- 1 - b - Use Domino Attachment and Object Service
- 1 - c - Compress database design
- 1 - d - Compress document data
- Step 2: Use the admin client to, highlight requested databases, select
Compact, Copy style.
?

I don't want to have to leave my laptop here for the next three weeks
while this runs under the admin client. That's why I prefer the load
compact...

Trying that...
ok, it doesn't tie up my client - good thing.

log shows:
09/29/2009 14:48:20 Queuing compact command for mail\ahelton.nsf by Rob
Berendt/DEKKO
09/29/2009 14:48:20 Queuing compact command for mail\ahernand.nsf by Rob
Berendt/DEKKO
09/29/2009 14:48:20 Queuing compact command for mail\ahinkson.nsf by Rob
Berendt/DEKKO

But show tasks and what not doesn't show a compact running. So I tried
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf/55c38d716d632d9b8525689b005ba1c0/588703ac4c84c48b85257368003da3ef?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,widget
and did a load update. No luck yet after doing the load update.