Maybe a shared memory problem? Looks like this is a startup after a crash, right?

-----------------------------
Chris
http://www.bleedyellow.com/blogs/lotusnut

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Juby A Isac <jubyisac@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

While starting the Donmino server on iSeries we are getting the follwowing
error.

5722SS1 V5R4M0 060210 Job Log
Job name . . . . . . . . . . : SERVER User . . . . . . :
QNOTES Number . . . . . . . . . . . : 682759
Job description . . . . . . : DOMINO00 Library . . . . . :
QUSRNOTES

MCH3402 Escape 40 08/06/09 15:48:24.060912
LIBNOTES QDOMINO655 *STMT LIBNOTES QDOMINO655
From module . . . . . . . . :
CLEANUP
From procedure . . . . . . :
OSFaultRecoveryRemovePid
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 1

To module . . . . . . . . . :
CLEANUP
To procedure . . . . . . . :
OSFaultRecoveryRemovePid
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 1

Message . . . . : Tried to refer
to all or part of an object that no longer
exists.
Cause . . . . . : The most common
cause is that a stored address to an
object is no longer correct
because that object was deleted or part of the
object was deleted.

I was able to find the Service program LIBNOTES in the QNOTES library.
Seems the job is searching for this Service program in QDOMINO655.
Can anyone help us in solving this issue.

Thanks,
Juby Aby Isac
IBM Global Services,
Prestige Tower,