Thanks Timothy.

Phil, feel free to enable the debug and send me the console.log file that's
generated. Would love to go over it. There may not be an issue with the
code, but something may stand out. What about network routing? If you
tracert from client to domino server what does this look like.
Alternatively, what if you tracert from the domino server to the client?

Thanks,
Chris
Personal Blog: http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com
Work Blog: http://www.bleedyellow.com/blogs/lotusnut