Odd that their site is still active if they are out of business :-)

The Domino Java API's work quite nicely for reading and writing to
Domino.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 1
date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:49:30 -0400
from: tkreimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: High-level RPG API for Domino access

Anyone know of any high-level API packages for Domino? We currently use
RPG and CL Connector for Domino from Triangle Software out of the UK,
but they have gone out of business. The product might be resold
eventually, but we are looking for alternatives, and may need them soon.

This is a package that take the C (or C++ API, I forget) and "re-wraps"
it for use in RPG or CL, so our RPG programmers don't need to learn/do
an C programming. It can send e-mail by dropping messages directly in
mail.box, which could be recoded to send standard SMTP mail (I prefer
the latter) but it ALSO can do direct database access for
reading/writing data. We do use LEI also, but want to avoid the
fork-lift upgrade that would involve.
(Think quick and easy here, and hopefully cheap!).

The old web site is still up, it may help describe the product better.
http://www.triangle-group.com/tspweb/tspweb0920.nsf/framesetter/JNIN4BYB
K8RMEE686F8S
Tom Kreimer
Network Manager