Hello Tim,

Our WebDocs iSeries edition software can be utilized as a native iSeries
document scanning and storage solution. It's not Domino based, but it's
all iSeries ("i") !!

We also have an older product called PaperChase for Notes that can use
our scan workstation software to scan and store documents to a Domino
database on any platform.

Please let me know if you're interested in further discussion.

FYI: It looks like you guys might use our Domino Report Server today
already so you're halfway there !!

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800