I should have thought of that - I'm usually loathe to speak to a duty
manager because historically it means we have an entitlement issue....
:-)

I've had two very obscure problems recently that while not quickly fixed
the support that I have received has been excellent. The lack of the
quick fix wasn't due to capable or willing staff - I'd actually blame it
on Domino architecture.

But I am extremely pleased with our support - none of this 'I don't know
the iSeries stuff'....or the 'you are on what release? You need to
upgrade' (because we aren't as good as Dekko!). They stick with the
problem and live with my bipolar problem - willing to admit lack of
knowledge on Domino administration functions but refuse to believe that
any Domino person knows OS/400 like I do.... :-)

Great support!

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Motivation
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.