You only have to take down all 7.0.2 servers when applying 7.0.2 fixpacks.
If you have a 7.0.3 server, it can remain active while applying a fixpack
for 7.0.2.

Chris

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just for clarification, does that mean if you are applying a fix pack
against 5733LD7 then you should drop all R7 servers and if you are
applying a fix pack to 5733LD6 you should drop all R6 servers (and so on)?
But if you are running 7.0.3 and 7.0.5 you would probably have to drop
both?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Walter Scanlan <wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/11/2008 04:15 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Lotus Domino on the
iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: Applying Domino Fix Packs in a mixed release environment

Only those servers running the same release as the fix pack need to be
ended for the install of the fix pack.

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
WPLC products for IBM i for Power Systems including AS/400, iSeries and
System i
507-286-6088
Cell: 507-990-4539
wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx