I am not sure if this one Domino server ever had beta code or not. It
would have been the most likely one to have ever had beta code.

It is now running Domino 7.0.2FP2. I want to upgrade it to 7.0.3. Part
of the release instructions say:

<snip>
If upgrading from an earlier beta release of Domino 7, here is the
recommended procedure for updating DDM Configuration in your domain:

- before upgrading your domain, it is very important to delete all
existing DDM Probe documents, DDM Filter documents, and Server Collection
Hierarchies in the Monitoring Configuration database. These documents are
highly likely to be stale and could result in DDM functionality problems
in your domain. Allow time for the deletion of these documents to
replicate throughout your domain before proceeding.

- when upgrading servers to Domino 7, be sure to deletethe Domino Domain
Monitor database (ddm.nsf) on all servers. This database will be
automatically re-created upon launching each Domino 7 server.

- replace design of both the Monitoring Configuration (events4.nsf) and
Domino Domain Monitor (ddm.nsf) databases, so that they include the most
current template code

- create/configure new DDM Probe documents, DDM Filter documents, and
Server Collection Hierarchies in the Monitoring Configuration database

the Domino Domain Monitoring database will quickly populate with results,
based on your newly created configuration
</snip>

If I am not upgrading to 7, but upgrading WITHIN 7, will it still recreate
the ddm.nsf?
If I am not upgrading to 7, but upgrading WITHIN 7, will it still
repopulate the DDM Probe documents, DDM Filter documents, and Server
Collection Hierarchies in the Monitoring Configuration (events4.nsf)
database?