Recently started getting bounces like the following:
Your message: test email
was not delivered to: SomeAddress at SomeDomain.com
because: 554 Service unavailable; Client host [208.16.99.7] blocked
using Barracuda Reputation;
http://bbl.barracudacentral.com/q.cgi?ip=208.16.99.7

Then I would paste that url into a browser, type in the verification code,
and it would say it was ok. At that point I started assuming that their
website was refreshed but various customers had Barracuda boxes that
needed their cache refreshed.
I was wrong. It was backwards. Now the website is telling us that we are
FUBAR. So I clicked on the 'no we aren't a spammer' button and filled out
my contact information. Then I got the "we'll take around 24 hours to
read what you typed in and perhaps another 24 hours to do something about
it".

Funny thing is, I entered that particular domain into
http://www.zmailer.org/mxverify-cgi.html and, based on that, tried this
script:
5250 command line
TELNET RMTSYS('64.184.32.11') PORT(25)
RSET
502 Error: command not implemented
HELO dekko.com
250 mx2.ligtel.com
MAIL FROM:<>
250 Ok
RSET
250 Ok
MAIL FROM:<postmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
250 Ok
RCPT TO:<postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
250 Ok
quit
TELNET RMTSYS('64.184.32.3') PORT(25)
RSET
502 Error: command not implemented
HELO dekko.com
250 mx.ligtel.com
MAIL FROM:<>
250 Ok
RSET
250 Ok
MAIL FROM:<postmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
250 Ok
RCPT TO:<postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
250 Ok
quit
So, from MAILTWO it seems cool. However I resend the mail and I am still
getting the Barracuda email.