Forget the port idea. You should have a minimum of two interfaces
configured on that lan card. One for native i5/os and one for each domino
server.
CFGTCP
1. Work with TCP/IP interfaces
Then, in Domino, you read up on "bind specific". There they will talk
about things like:
WRKDOMSVR
13=Edit NOTES.INI
TCPIP_TcpIpAddress=0,10.10.1.186:1352
Where 10.10.1.186 is the ip address of the tcp/ip interface you configured
for Domino.
Heck, I even do two ip addresses on a windows server running a single
domino server. That way if some windows weenie insists on getting a
default windows page with a browser he can go to his address and I can
browse my address.
NETSTAT, option 3 is your friend.