Just replace design.

Walter scanlan-----------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Handheld.

----- Original Message -----
From: ChadB
Sent: 02/12/2007 02:08 PM
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DST R&R Fix Agent

Ok... i'm seeing a file format of R6 and ODS 43, but then when looking at
properties I see:

Inherit design from master template (checked)

Template Name StdR50ResourceReservation

What's involved with getting it set to a correct template... any tricks
needed or problems that could arise?

             Walter Scanlan
             <wscanlan@xxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             domino400-bounces         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             +chadb=wheeling-n                                          cc
             isshin.com@midran
             ge.com                                                Subject
                                       Re: DST R&R Fix Agent

             02/12/2007 04:03
             PM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

I have only seen this when the R&R database is R5 design.....

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
WPLC products for System i
507-286-6088
Cell: 507-990-4539
wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx

"Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten"

ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+wscanlan=us.ibm.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/12/2007 02:37 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: DST R&R Fix Agent

I'm bumping this on the chance that Walter will see it!

I just downloaded and created the R&R Fix Agent for fixing the time zone
on
R&R entries.  I am working with the agent that fixes all R&R docs in the
view and am launching it from within my 6.5.4 R&R database.  I think i've
got the correct values set within the agent (i'm running it in report
mode,
no notifications, and have set the R6 value), but I get the following
error
when I launch the agent:

Illegal Circular USE : CSReservation

Can anyone help?

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com