Jose,
I disagree with the other postings. If you did not do anything, the
default is for Domino to listen on EVERY IP address on your system, and
the SMTP listener does the same. I am sure it was this way, until I
configured Domino to listen to a specific port(s), after that SMTP only
bound to the first TCP port listed in NOTES.INI. However, it has been some
time since I was configured like this, and it was probably on R5. It is
simple enough to try, just add another IP interface and restart domino and
test (telnet to each interface on port 25 to test)

If I am wrong, there is one more solution besides another Domino partition
(DPAR). You could use the OS/400 SMTP engine to listen on another
interface and forward all the mail to Domino!

I think this is the minium that you will need:
CHGSMTPA AUTOSTART(*YES)
         MAILROUTER('dominosmtp.oshtruck.com')  <-- Your Domino server
SMTP address (can be numeric or host table entry)
         FIREWALL(*YES) <-- required
         ALWRLY(*NONE)  <--optional!
         IFCDMN(*LIST)  <-- required to restrict to a specific interface,
see below

Then:
ADDSMTPLE TYPE(*SVRBIND)
         INTNETADR('x.x.x.x') <-- the 'other' IP address that you want
SMTP to listen to

(The above two commands are pretty simple to do with OpsNav also.)

Then start the SMTP server:
STRTCPSVR SERVER(*SMTP)

As a bonus, you can then also use the SNDDST command to mail messages or
files from CL programs (need to use WRKDIRE to enroll users and name their
SMTP addresses)
More details:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/SLKBase.nsf/3ff1161e61e6c7468625661300765a3f/34879f5e413aa5cd8625697b0053f36a?OpenDocument

Use Netstat *CNN to view what interfaces SMTP are listening on.
====================================
Tom Kreimer
Information Alternatives

Hello All,

I have a need to have one Domino server instance on our iSeries receive
traffic from two different IP addresses.  Any idea on how to configure
this?

Thanks,

Jose del Risco
Corporate Domino Administrator