----- Original Message -----
From: development@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
Cc: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 ;
domino400-bounces+aj.mccartan=phoenix.gov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Domino 6.5.4 on Solaris10

Actually sun has a pretty good paper - i just cant recall where I found it -
other than that it was on their website.  It was not specific to 6.5.4 but it
definitely had some good tuning tips.  Btw we comfortabley run ~10k mail users
on 8 sun boxes and are very happy.

A.J. McCartan
Enterprise Messaging

      "Patrick Trapp" <ptrapp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Sent by: domino400-bounces+aj.mccartan=phoenix.gov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      06/07/2006 08:52 AM Please respond to
            Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

     To Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
            cc
            Subject Re: Domino 6.5.4 on Solaris10

My experience with redbooks has been that they can often be used more
generally than the title would indicate, so you might well find some gems
of information within that redbook even though the name indicates
otherwise.  I didn't have any better luck finding a redbook for your
specific situation, unfortunately.

Patrick

Scott Reece <SReece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+ptrapp=nex-tech.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/07/2006 10:30 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Domino 6.5.4 on Solaris10

All,

Just wanting to know if anyone knows where I can find a good redbook or
anything else that has performance tuning tips for Domino 6.5.4 running on
Solaris 10. I have been looking and all I can find is Domino 7 for Solaris
10.

Thanks,
Scott Reece
System Administrator
City of Bend
sreece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office - 541-388-4426

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to
you
in life. "  --JFK