We've been looking at Unified Messaging as well, one thing to be aware of
is that there is NOT a version of DUCS available for iSeries, only for AIX
and Windows.  DUCS is the Domino Unified Communications Services piece
that handles the hand off from the voice system to Domino, and vice-versa.

Please pass along your request to IBM to get an iSeries version of DUCS
out, we've asked about it and have never gotten a firm answer on if/when
that will be available.

Thanks,
Nathan

gregg.eldred@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+nwray=kirkland.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/01/2006 02:52 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Cisco Unified Messaging and Domino

I would say that it should work with iSeries, since I have a client that
is
running it on AIX. :-)

It is a very cool product, and the users love it.

Gregg

confidential, may be attorney-client privileged, may
constitute inside information, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee.  It is the property of
Kirkland & Ellis LLP or Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail or by e-mail to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.

--=_alternative 006F058D86257180_=

as well, one thing to be aware of is that there is NOT a version of DUCS
available for iSeries, only for AIX and Windows. &nbsp;DUCS is the Domino
Unified Communications Services piece that handles the hand off from the
voice system to Domino, and vice-versa.</font>
to get an iSeries version of DUCS out, we've asked about it and have never
gotten a firm answer on if/when that will be available.</font>
domino400-bounces+nwray=kirkland.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx</font>
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
/ AS400 &lt;domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</font>
and Domino</font></table>
I would say that it should work with iSeries, since I have a client that
is<br>
running it on AIX. :-)<br>
It is a very cool product, and the users love it.<br>
Gregg<br>
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives<br>
at http://archive.midrange.com/domino400.<br>
***********************************************************<br>
The information contained in this communication is <br>
confidential, may be attorney-client privileged, may <br>
constitute inside information, and is intended only for <br>
the use of the addressee.  It is the property of <br>
Kirkland & Ellis LLP or Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. <br>
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this <br>
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited <br>
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this <br>
communication in error, please notify us immediately by <br>
return e-mail or by e-mail to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and <br>
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, <br>
including all attachments.<br>