Doug,

I have done the following in my mail file (I believe I found it at
devWorks a long time ago at
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf/55c38d716d632d9b8525689b005ba1c0/f7f892a82799545b4a256daa007f65c3?OpenDocument
)

1. Create a LotusScript agent called "Get E-mail Headers" (or whatever)
2. Trigger should be "On event" by "Action menu selection" on "All
selected documents". (It will give you the pop-up separately for each
document)
3. Paste the code below into the Initialize Sub
4. With your e-mail folder open, just click Actions > Get E-mail Headers
and you will receive a pop-up window with the header information
5. Then, if you were not aware, in Lotus Notes when you get a prompt
window you can hit CTRL-C and it will copy the text to the clipboard!!
6. The users can then paste the text in to a memo to you.

Sub Initialize
        Dim s As New NotesSession
        Dim db As NotesDatabase
        Dim dc As NotesDocumentCollection
        Dim doc As NotesDocument,tempdoc As notesdocument
        Dim m As String, n As String
        Dim first As Integer, l As Integer

        l = 1
        Set db = s.CurrentDatabase
        Set dc = db.UnprocessedDocuments
        Set doc = dc.GetFirstDocument
        While Not(doc Is Nothing)
'' create a temporary copy of the document
                Set tempdoc = db.createdocument
                Call doc.CopyAllItems( tempdoc )
'' re-read the document items to ensure you are getting the remaining
fields and not the removed ones
NextOne:
                Forall item In tempdoc.Items
                        If item.Name = "Received" Then
                                m = item.Text
                                first = False
                                For a = 1 To Len(m)
                                        If ( Mid$(m,a,5) = " " ) Then
                                                If ( first = False ) Then
                                                        Mid$(m,a,1) =
Chr$(10)
                                                        first = True
                                                Else
                                                        Mid$(m,a,1) = " "
                                                End If
                                        Else
                                                first = False
                                        End If
                                Next
                                If ( n = "" ) Then
                                        n = "<Hop " & l & ">"
                                        n = n & Chr$(13) & m
                                        l = l + 1
                                Else
                                        n = n & Chr$(13) & "<Hop " & l &
">" & Chr$(13) & m
                                        l = l + 1
                                End If
                                m = ""
'' remove the current occurrence of the item so lotusscript will get the
next one
                                Call item.Remove
'' write the document so it will not contain the removed item
                                Call tempdoc.save(True,True)
                                Goto NextOne
                        End If

                End Forall
                If ( n <> "" ) Then
                        Messagebox n,,doc.Subject(0)
                Else
                        Messagebox "No Internet Received Headers
found.",,doc.Subject(0)
                End If
                n = ""
'' delete the temporary document
                Call tempdoc.Remove( True )
                Set doc = dc.GetNextDocument(doc)
        Wend
End Sub

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
05/11/2006 03:35:50 PM: