IBM Integrated Domino Fax for i5/OS (5733-FXD)
Integrated Domino Fax for i5/OS V4R5M0 integrates support for current
levels of Lotus Notes and Domino and incorporates the latest fixes.
Upgrade, installation, and fax device configuration are improved and
simplified. In order to make the product less dependent on the level of
Lotus® Domino, Domino Fax administration using the Domino Directory is no
longer supported. You must use the Fax Administration database instead.

For clients currently administering Domino Fax from the Domino Directory,
fax information is automatically migrated to the Fax Administration
database during upgrade. New tools in the Fax Administration database make
it easier to create fax user profiles based on information in the Domino
Directory.

Prerequisites:

i5/OS V5R4, V5R3, or OS/400® V5R2
Domino 7 or Domino R6.5.x (minimum 6.5.4)
Supported fax device; for details visit
http://www.ibm.com/iseries/domino/related/fxd
Integrated Domino Fax for i5/OS is planned to be available June 23, 2006.

IBM System i5 solution includes enhancements to Web Enablement and more
IBM United States Software Announcement 206-105
May 9, 2006
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I4005151D
http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/fcgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS206-105

Contrary to popular belief, this announcement letter was the first I've
heard of it.  We're running the older, but still supported, Domino Fax for
iSeries.