I have never been to Admin2006(or 2005 either) but I believe this is the
conference put on by the View ?  If so, I've heard nothing but positive
reviews of conferences put on by the View.  I'm at Lotusphere this year for
the first time and the sessions here are excellent, for the most part there
are very good speakers and there's a tremendous variety of topics(admin,
developer, portal, etc...).  I went to an Advisor conference last year and
that had good sessions but was much smaller(and cheaper).  My preference in
the future would be Lotusphere.

For iSeries admin, I would suggest Common over the Tech Conference -- more
non-IBM speakers and sessions may provide better real-life examples

Bob

             ChadB@wheeling-ni
             sshin.com
             domino400-bounces         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             +rlaing=gemko.com         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             @midrange.com                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/25/2006 10:45          Re: Conference compare for an
             AM                        Administrator

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

Has anyone been to this admin2006 type conference, at first glance it looks
pretty good...?

             gregg.eldred@ns-t
             ech.com
             domino400-bounces         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             +chadb=wheeling-n         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             isshin.com@midran                                          cc
             ge.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Conference compare for an
             01/25/2006 10:29          Administrator
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

I have always been a big fan of COMMON, but it looks like the Lotus Admin
track at the upcoming conference doesn't have too many sessions:
http://www.common.org/conferences/sguide/S06/main.htm

I haven't looked at the IBM conference agenda. Another choice, if it is
Lotus Admin that you seek, could be Admin2006:

http://www.admin2006.com

HTH.

Gregg

Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com

ForwardSourceID:NT00039392