Jerry, I believe that happened to me as well... I ended up deleting them
too.

I have also had my RnRMgr just STOP working at 7.0. My solution was to
perform maintenance on names.nsf and my RnR dbs while the server was down.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
01/17/2006 01:25:56 PM: