Everyone, I don't think that Walter Scanlon will mind me sharing this email
(that I received on December 1) with everyone, so here it goes:

I have confirmation that the help will be updated with the following.  I
hope this information helps until the external documentation has been
updated.

One of the following hardware models:
      IBM iSeries model 8xx and 270 servers
      The following models are recommended: 270, 810, 820, 825 , 800-2464
      and above.
(Note: the Model 800-2463 is not recommended.)

       -OR-
      eServer i5 model 520 or higher
        The following models are recommended:  520-0901 and above
                (Note: the Model 520-0900 is not recommended.)

Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
Domino & Workplace for iSeries
507-286-6088