You can find it with notespeak:
Expand Profiles.
Expand calendarprofile -
Mail rules are listed as $FilterFormula, $FilterFormula_0, etc.

NOTE: $FilterFormula is normally used for the calendar mini-view if the
user has configured that option and has the following value:
      {FIELD $MiniView:=$MiniView;
      @If((@Contains(@LowerCase(Form);"notice")|@Contains(@}
      {LowerCase(Form);"task")|@Contains(@LowerCase(Form);"tasknotice"));
(@Do(@SetFie}
      {ld("$MiniView";"1"))); "" )}

NOTE: The $FilterFormulaCount value should indicate how many mail rules
exist for the user.

You can remove it with an agent:
Dim session As New NotesSession
Dim db As NotesDatabase
Set db = session.currentdatabase
Dim workspace As New NotesUIWorkspace

'This folder contains all the Mail Rules.
Dim folder As NotesView
Set folder = db.GetView("(Rules)")

'Find the calendar profile document in the current database.
(GetProfileDocument will create the named profile document if it does not
already exist.)
Dim calendarProfile As NotesDocument
Set calendarProfile = db.GetProfileDocument( "CalendarProfile" )

'Mail Rules are compiled and saved in special fields named
$FilterFormula_xx
'Remove all of these fields from the calendar profile.
Forall item In calendarProfile.Items
If( Lcase$(Left$(item.Name,15)) = "$filterformula_" ) Then
Print "Cleanup " & item.Name
Call item.Remove
End If
End Forall

'Save changes to the calendar profile.
Call calendarProfile.Save( False, False )

'Disable all Rules.
Dim mailrule As NotesDocument
Set mailrule = folder.GetFirstDocument
While Not( mailrule Is Nothing )
Call mailrule.ReplaceItemValue( "Enable","0" )
Call mailrule.Save( True,False,True )

Set mailrule = folder.GetNextDocument( mailrule )
Wend

'Open the Rules folder
Call workspace.OpenDatabase( db.Server, db.FilePath, "(Rules)" )

Regards,
Eric Waters
CSC

for such purpose.