Chris,

I have a nightly compact program on all of my mail files, and a weekly
fixup and updall. Guess I should install the FP1 and see if that helps. At
first I thought it was only happening to the users with larger mail files
but that doesn't seem to be holding true anymore.

Thanks,
Scott Reece
System Administrator
City of Bend
sreece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office - 541-388-4426
Pager - 541-318-7680

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you
in life. "  --JFK

             Chris Whisonant
             <Chris.Whisonant@
             comporium.com>                                             To
             Sent by:                  Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
             domino400-bounces         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             +sreece=ci.bend.o                                          cc
             r.us@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: 6.5.4 view corruption
             08/30/2005 04:48
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

Scott, I haven't noticed any view corruption issues (thankfully!). How
often do you run database maintenance like fixup and updall?

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
08/29/2005 05:01:11 PM: