Ah,   iSeries and Domino memory tuning.   Lots of room for trial and error
here.

My fist pass would be to remove the buffer pool setting entirely.
I do not think 3,500 MB is enough for 4 domino servers under load serving
Web pages pages or DWA. How many users per server etc?
How many processors do you have?

The value NSF_BUFFER_POOL_SIZE_MB= is the maximum setting.The default for
the server should be around 300 MB to start so 330 MB does
not give you much room under load. DWA requires allot of memory. Domino
wants to use up to a maximum of 4 GB per server, it is a 32 Bit
application
limiting it to 330 MB is bound to cause problems under load.

If you cannot purchase more memory use PercentAvailSysResources=25 to
divvy up the available memory in the pool to Max out at 25% per server,
that would be 1,125 per server Max. You can start at 15% and increase it
gradually.

The truth is without extensive load testing and monitoring perfomance the
right settings are hard to come by.

Best of luck,

Sean Murphy
IT- Manager Lotus Notes/Domino