Our DNS is hosted in house on Windows 2000 server.   No errors are being
reported from DNS.

Debra K. Mull
Network Administrator
Lititzmutual Insurance Company

mailto:dmull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+dmull=lititzmutual.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/2005 08:44 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

        To:     Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Email can't send to one domain

I'd say this is a DNS Problem. Who does your dns?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             dmull@lititzmutua
             l.com

             domino400-bounces         domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             +mwalter=hanoverw                                          cc

             ire.com@midrange.
             com                                                   Subject

                                       Email can't send to one domain

             06/14/2005 08:41
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

We are using AS/400, Domino and can not send mail to one domain.  All
email tries to send but remains in the queue,  then our users get an
"undeliverable" message back after 24 hours.   All other email goes out
properly.  We can not telnet to this location either from the domino
server.   When we try to telnet we get an error that says the following:
        Connecting to host smtpin.ptd.net at address 207.44.97.35 using
port 25.
        No response received from TELNET server
        Signal SIGABRT raised (abnormal termination)
        Internal system error occurred in program QTVUCLIE
Anyone know what the problem may be?  We have been unable to resolve with
PTD.NET, they claim it is not their problem.
Please help.