Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the Notes/Domino world, and one of the tasks I've
inherited is an upgrade. We're  using Domino basically for web access
(almost no Notes clients; most users come in with a browser), and we're
currently at 5.0.8. We'd like to get to 6.5.4 asap, and I've got a test
(Windows) network to play on,  but I have a couple of concerns that I
can't test:

1) We're using LEI v3.0, which I've read won't work with Notes 6.x. If I
upgrade LEI also, am I likely to be all set? Does it matter if I upgrade
LEI before or after the server upgrade?

2) We're also using LSX for ODBC connections to our AS/400 (currently at
V5R2). Are there any gotchas with using this after the upgrade?

Ive been reading everything I can find about upgrades, and the process
seems pretty straightforward, but since I've never done this before I'm
worried that there's something basic that I'm missing. . . .

Thanks very much!

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Judd Wire, Inc.