I don't know for certain, but it seemed like a reasonable thing to
consider.  My server has something just north of 1000 databases and I see a
lot of updates going on.  I don't think it's a constant thing, but my
server is hardly overworked.

Patrick

domino400-bounces+ptrapp=nex-tech.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/16/2005
01:31:01 PM: