   I've noticed what I think is odd behavior on one particular 6.   5.1/V5R2
server that I've not seen on other AS/400 or NT servers. I= t
   seems that this server constantly goes from one DB to the next, updat= ing
   the views if they are needed or not.

   Updating views in mail/dth.nsf
   Finished updating views in mail/dth.nsf

   We added the notes.ini line "UPDATE_IDLE_TIME=15" but= now the server
   just waits 15 seconds before going on to the next datab= ase.

   I don't think it is affecting performance too badly, but it updates
morning noon and night, non-stop. Any ideas as to what or why this m   ight
happen? It has nothing to do with Full Text indexes; it updates al= l
   databases.