   To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   From: Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 02/18/2005 07:37AM
   Subject: Re: Hosting mail

   In administrator, go to Configuration tab, then expand messaging, then
   open the Domains view.

   Do you have a document here? You should, open it and go to the Conversions
   tab. In the field labeled Alternate Internet domain aliases: do you have
   this secondary domain?

   Chris Whisonant
   Comporium
   Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
   IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
   IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
   803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

   domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
   02/18/2005 01:44:46 AM: