Due to privacy concerns (saw you work for a hospital), you may not be able
to do this. However, at our site we have a NAT statement on our firewall
that redirects all port 80/443 traffic coming in to a particular public
address back to our private address. This works great and you can use the
Domino security/web authentication methods to enforce greater
security/privacy by forcing all web traffic to the SSL port (443).

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
02/09/2005 03:09:17 PM:

domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx