   To: Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxx= m>
   From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+tkreimer=infoalt.com@midrange.= com
   Date: 01/26/2005 04:00PM
   Subject: Re: secondary address books

   Thank you.  I'll take a look at that.

   Is there a way to control this by department?  Like, systems m= ay have a
   list of IBM support personnel.  Our PPI division might = have a list of
   customer contacts at PPI.  Our DAT division might have = a list of
   contacts
   at DAT.  And we get some SERIOUS dings when we send an = email to
   "harold
   smith" at PPI when we meant harold smith at DAT; especial= ly since they
   are
   competitors.

   Group Dekko Services, LLC
   Dept 01.073
   PO Box 2000
   Dock 108
   6928N 400E
   Kendallville, IN 46755
   http://www.dekko.com<= /a>

   Tom Kreimer
   Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx<br= >
   01/26/2005 03:48 PM
   Please respond to
   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

   Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
   cc

   Subject
   Re: secondary address books

     Old way: Cascaded directories. Make multiple directories and = list
     them
     each in Notes.ini on the NAMES= line, seperated by commas<= /tt>
   New way: Create a Directory Catalog and use Directory Assistence.= See
   the
   admin help for details. The admin help will also show you the
   = differences
     in the above methods.

     Tom Kreimer
     Information Alternatives