Thank you.  I'll take a look at that.

Is there a way to control this by department?  Like, systems may have a
list of IBM support personnel.  Our PPI division might have a list of
customer contacts at PPI.  Our DAT division might have a list of contacts
at DAT.  And we get some SERIOUS dings when we send an email to "harold
smith" at PPI when we meant harold smith at DAT; especially since they are
competitors.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Tom Kreimer <tkreimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/26/2005 03:48 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: secondary address books

   Old way: Cascaded directories. Make multiple directories and list them
   each in Notes.ini on the NAMES= line, seperated by commas

   New way: Create a Directory Catalog and use Directory Assistence. See
the
   admin help for details. The admin help will also show you the
differences
   in the above methods.

   Tom Kreimer
   Information Alternatives