Are you running any SQL code from Lotus applications to retrieve data from
your iSeries or another iSeries? We've seen that v5r3 has been rather
quirky with some of this. However, some PTFs have helped out and I believe
v5r3 has pretty much stabilized.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
01/14/2005 12:35:38 PM:

> Hello,
>
> I am migrating my Domino objects (at Release 6.5)  from a 9406-170 AS400
at
> V5R1 to a new iSeries 9406-520 Express Machine at V5R3
>
> What type of things should I be looking out for?
>
> Thanks in advance for your answers.
>
> Jorge Moreno
> Overseas Military Car Sales
> Woodbury, New York
>
> Confidentiality Notice:This email, including its attachments, may
contain
> information that is confidential and may be protected by federal and/or
> state laws and regulations, or other confidentiality privileges.  This
> email, including its attachments, may contain non-public information;
> therefore it is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
> recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this
> email, including its attachments, and notify the sender.  The
unauthorized
> use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email,
including
> its attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. This notice is
> automatically appended to each email message leaving Overseas Military
Car