you need to be careful of repeating meetings as the original is required.

here is the script to use

import lotus.domino.*;
import java.util.Vector;

public class JavaAgent extends AgentBase {
  public void NotesMain() {
    try {
      Session session = getSession();
      AgentContext agentContext = session.getAgentContext();
      Database db = agentContext.getCurrentDatabase();
      View view = db.getView("$Meetings");  // Open the Meetings view
      String subject;
      String repeats;
      DateTime createdon; // when the message was created
  DateTime nowDateTime = session.createDateTime("Today");  //the date
right now
  int daysSinceCreated = 0;
      nowDateTime.setNow();
      Document doc = view.getFirstDocument();
      while (doc != null) {
          createdon = doc.getCreated();
          subject = doc.getItemValueString("Subject");
          repeats = doc.getItemValueString("Repeats");
          if (repeats == null) repeats = "0";
          System.out.println("\n" + doc.getCreated().getLocalTime());
    daysSinceCreated = nowDateTime.timeDifference(createdon) / 86400;
// find number of days ago message created
      System.out.println("Meeting \"" + subject + "\" was created " +
daysSinceCreated + " days ago.");
System.out.println("Repeats = " + repeats);
        if ( (daysSinceCreated > 14)  && ( repeats.equals("0") ) ) {
  System.out.println("\"" + subject + "\" removed");
  doc.remove(true); //remove the document
      doc = view.getFirstDocument();
     }
        else doc = view.getNextDocument(doc);