I saw Roger's answer, which is good and is probably what you are looking
for, but with the vague question here is a different approach. I like the
NSF files to be 'hidden', so even if the web site is all NSF database(s)
or a combination of NSF and HTML, we always start with a HTML document. If
there is no HTML where you can embed links, the three lines below will do.
Then create a rule for each NSF file to match a "folder" like the next
four lines. If the HTLM server is not the Domino server (like in your
case) you may have to call the Domino sever by a different host name such
as www2.xyz.com.

index.htm (in IFS or other web server):
<script>
window.location = 'http://www.xyz.com/absent/Admin?OpenFrameset
</script>

Type of rule:   Substitution
Incoming URL pattern:   /absent/*
Replacement pattern:    /www/hr/Absent.nsf/*
Tom Kreimer
Information Alternatives

I would like to hide my Domino 6.5.2 server behind my Apache 2 server.
Anyone attempt before?  I am running 5.3 on my iseries