Hey, no problem, it was torture to read down farther.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/10/2004 10:28 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Exotic question

I guess I should have read down further. Sorry.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             rob@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:
             domino400-bounces                                          To

             +mwalter=hanoverw         Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

             ire.com@midrange.         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             com                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject

             12/10/2004 10:28          Re: Exotic question
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

It only does with certain versions of Trend Micro's Scan Mail for Lotus
Notes AND if you have the engine update turned on.  Simple pattern update
does NOT require it.
However, did he say QNOTES has *ALLOBJ?  Or is a particular program
adopting QSECOFR to do the CRTDTAQ?
<snip>
   CD  C   QSECOFR  CRTDTAQ   <= /SPAN>N  SERVER  QNOTES
   2004-12-10-09.52.18</= SPAN>
<endsnip>

And, gosh, does this html garbage in the email make it undesirable to
read.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/10/2004 10:22 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Exotic question

My first question is why would QNOTES need *ALLOBJ authority?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             Tom Kreimer
             <tkreimer@infoalt

             Sent by:                  Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

             domino400-bounces         <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             +mwalter=hanoverw                                          cc

             ire.com@midrange.
             com                                                   Subject

                                       Exotic question

             12/10/2004 10:18
             AM

             Please respond to
              Lotus Domino on
               the iSeries /
                   AS400
             <domino400@midran
                  ge.com>

   I am working on an AS/400 being locked down for Sarbanes Oxe= ley and
one
   of the things we are doing is auditing the CL commands of all t= he
users
   with *ALLOBJ. That includes the user profile QSECOFR.
   &= nbsp;
   Domino is issuing a CRTDTAQ two times a minute for each ins= tance of
   Domino on the system, and they have two instances. That is four re=
cords
   dumped in the audit log every minute of the day.
    </D= IV>
   Any suggestions for ways to deal with this? The only thing I can th=
ink
   of is to create a query to exclude these records.
    </DIV= >
   The command is:
   QSYS/CRTD= TAQ DTAQ(QUSRSYS/QTOFARQRY) MAXLEN(2048) SEQ(*FIFO)
       Here is a sample of the audit log, edited for brevity:
   <DIV= >

   &nbsp= ; ENTRY USER    </S= PAN> OBJECT   CL&nb= sp; JOB    <= SPAN
   style="mso-spacerun: yes"> JOB    TIMESTAMP<= /o:p>

     TYPE  </SPAN= >PROFILE  NAME   &n= bsp; PGM NAME   </S= PAN> USER &
nbsp;           &nbs= p;

   CD  C<SP= AN style="mso-spacerun: yes">   QSECOFR  CRTDTAQ&nb= sp;  N
   SERVER <S= PAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> QNOTES 2004-12-10-09.52.17

   <SPAN = style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">CD  C
QSECOFR  CRTDTAQ<SPAN= style="mso-spacerun: yes">   N  SERVER  </SPA
N>QNOTES 2004-12-10-09.52.18

   CD  C   QSECOFR  CRTDTAQ   <= /SPAN>N  SERVER  QNOTES
   2004-12-10-09.52.18</= SPAN>

   CD<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: = yes">  C   QSECOFR  CRTDTAQ   <= /SPAN>N
   SERVER  QNOTES 2004-12-10-09.52.20</= SPAN>

   CD<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: = yes">  C   Q= SECOFR  CRTDTAQ   N=
   SERVER  QNOTES = 2004-12-10-09.53.20

   CD  C   QSECOFR &n= bsp;CRTDTAQ   N<S= PAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">
   SERVER  QNOTES 2004-12-10-09.53.21

   <P= class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN
   style="FONT-SIZE: = 8pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">CD = C   QSECOFR
   <SPA= N style="mso-spacerun: yes"> CRTDTAQ   N  </SP= AN>SERVER  QNOTES
   2004-12-10-= 09.53.21

   CD  C=    QSECOFR  = CRTDTAQ   N  SERVER  QNOTES 2004-12-10-09.53.22

   Tom Kreimer
   Information Alternatives