Anyone have any issues with build 1644 for Trend available at
http://www.trendmicro.com/download/product.asp?productid=10

This Patch contains enhancements and bug fixes introduced since the
 release of ScanMail for Lotus Notes 2.6 Service Pack 1 (build 1518).

    o Fixed an issue were under certain situation MIME emails are
      converted which causes icons to be replaced with "[image].
    o Fixed an issue with pattern update which could cause the server to
      crash.
    o Fixed an issue with the user permissions when extracting a new Scan
      Engine.
    o Fixed an issue were scanning a MIME email could cause the server to
crash
    o Support the use of relative paths (under the domino data directory)
for
      Temp folders.
    o Fixed an issue when scanning an HTML mail which is decoded as
"quoted printable"
    o Fixed an issue when extracting the Scan Engine when replication is
selected.

I will be putting this on very shortly.  The first issue is an irritation
that we are experiencing.  We are also experiencing the second issue.
Funny that it's just on 1 of the 7 partitions on this i5 running Trend (11
partitions total) and only on the first pupdate of the morning.

Gee, I wonder if the third item means that you don't have to give QNOTES
*ALLOBJ authority anymore for the scan engine update (wasn't needed for
just the pattern update)?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000