Re: Domino server not starting

fixed

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update - ending the Domino server and then doing an IPL
worked. Everything seems to be working fine this morning.

Thanks for all your help. I guess I'll be getting more involved in this
area (the guy who was doing it has left the company), and it looks like I
have a lot to learn. . . .

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Judd Wire, Inc.