Rob,

I can't find the link for this (it's somewhere on the forum formerly
known as Notes.Net), so let me see if I can come up with this from
memory...

1.  Create a mail-in db document for this user's mail file.
2.  Create a group, and put the mail-in db name and any other
addresses the messages should be copied to.
3.  Put this group name in the forwarding address of the person document.

Or something like that.  But you probably get the idea; you want
Domino to send the message both to the mail db and the outside
address.

Nothing like forcing you to go around your elbow to get to your *** to
make people want to switch to Outlook/Exchange.

Mike E.