Scott,

These are the last 4 lines on WRKDOMCSL:

09/22/2004 07:42:10 AM  Periodic full text indexer starting, performing
hourly full text indexing
09/22/2004 07:43:13 AM  Periodic full text indexer terminating
09/22/2004 07:46:28 AM  Searching Administration Requests database.

The power went down right about that time yesterday (looking around the
Notes data directory, we found some files that were touched a few minutes
later, but that was it). As you can see, that was yesterday morning. IPLed
the system yesterday at about 11:00 am, and again about 6:00 pm (yes, we
were having a _lot_ of fun yesterday ;-), but nothing seems to show up on
the console.

On the other hand, we found a file called fault_recovery.log that has the
following (these are the last entries):

Wed Sep 22 11:04:05  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: DESTROY
Wed Sep 22 11:04:05  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: INIT
Wed Sep 22 11:04:05  [14] *** FAULT RECOVERY DISABLED ***
Wed Sep 22 11:04:09  [15] Running external script:  CALL QNOTES/NSD
Wed Sep 22 18:04:52  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: ADD ITEM
Wed Sep 22 18:04:52  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: INIT
Wed Sep 22 18:04:52  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: ADD ITEM
Wed Sep 22 18:04:52  [14] *** FAULT RECOVERY DISABLED ***
Wed Sep 22 18:04:52  [13] ERROR: Message queue failure: ADD ITEM
Wed Sep 22 18:04:54  [15] Running external script:  CALL QNOTES/NSD

Maybe that helps?

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Sorry.  Typo.  It's WRKDOMCSL (Work with Domino Console). DSPCOMCSL
>(Display Domino Console) won't show the message for some reason.
>
>Scott
>
>__________________
>
>You used WRKDOMSVR, right?  DSPDOMSVR won't show it.
>
>What, if anything, is listed in your console messages?
>
>Scott

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Judd Wire, Inc.