Sorry.  Typo.  It's WRKDOMCSL (Work with Domino Console). DSPCOMCSL
(Display Domino Console) won't show the message for some reason.

Scott

__________________

You used WRKDOMSVR, right?  DSPDOMSVR won't show it.

What, if anything, is listed in your console messages?

Scott

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Michael Naughton"  |
|         |           <michael_naughton@ju|
|         |           ddwire.com>         |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           domino400-bounces@mi|
|         |           drange.com          |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           09/23/2004 11:46 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           Lotus Domino on the |
|         |           iSeries / AS400     |
|---------+------------------------------->

<domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                             |
<domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: Domino server not starting
                               |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I tried that, but there's no message asking for a password. . .

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Do WRKDOMSVR [server name] there is may be a message asking you to enter
>the password.
>
>Scott

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst