I think the Bytware is based on McAffee's scan engine.  See this link for
more info http://www.bytware.com/products/sgav.html

I too would be interested in a native Trend Micro product for scanning the
IFS on i5/OS (or OS/400).  We are very happy with our Trend Micro
products, and they have to date, kept our internal network clean...  Their
products are top notch.  From an administrator's point of view, pretty
easy to use (in a smallish shop).

THT,

Keith Blazek
MIS Coordinator