Hello All,

Any users of Domino Fax for iSeries out there ?  I just loaded the product
on a test box and have had some issues with the mail files after the design
task has run overnight.  Domino Fax for iSeries replaces the mail60.ntf and
inotes6.ntf templates with custom versions containing the fax fields.  Once
the design task runs overnight, the user's mail files are refreshed from
the new templates.  Opening a new email message now gives the users an
"Execution Security Alert".  If I trust the signer then all is well and
everything functions as normal.  The Execution Security Alert lists "no
signer" as the signer of the action that is running.  I've tried signing
the database and templates as myself and as the server with no change --
the alert message still pops up.  I can get around this on the test box but
when(if) I roll this out I'm not about to have every user see this pop up
window and trust the signer.  Anyone experience this before and what did
you do to get around it ???

I called Lotus/IBM tech support and their answer was this is how the
product was designed and have everyone trust the signer when they first see
this message.

Domino 6.5, iSeries v5r2, latest version of Domino Fax for iSeries

Thanks,
Bob