I configured a new Domino domain on an iSeries currently supporting
another Domino domain and several existing partitions.  Some of them
running Trend's scan mail.

I used the following commands:
CFGDOMSVR SERVER(OAKFARM01)
          OPTION(*FIRST)
          DTADIR('/Domino/OAKFARM01/Data')
          ORG(OAKFARMSCHOOL)
          ADM(Administrator)
          TIMEZONE(EST)
          DAYSAVTIME(*NO)
          WEB(*HTTP)
          MAIL(*SMTP)
          CNNSRV(*NONE)
          ADVSRV(*PARTITION *CLUSTER)
          TEXT('Oakfarm Montesorri School - Primary')
          NETWORK(TCPIP)
          TCPOPT(*NOENCRYPT '10.10.1.123')
          SVRHSTNAME('OAKFARM01.OAKFARMSCHOOL.COM')
          SBS(OAKFARM01)
          CPYADMID(*DTADIR)

TRENDMICRO/CFGSM SERVER(OAKFARM01)
                 SMTEMP('/usr/tmp')
                 LICENSE('SNEF-rest has been removed')

Then I used the Domino administrator to sign the normal Scan mail
databases by the active server id.

I opened up the smconf.nsf.  I easily configured the Mail Scan.  However,
whenever I attempt to open any of the following:  Database Scan, Pattern
Files, Support, I get the following message:
Server Error: The server's Domino Directory does not contain any cross
certificates capable of authenticating you.

Benjamin Franklin