Nothing doing

DNS Blacklist Filters
DNS Blacklist filters:
Enabled
DNS Blacklist sites:
bl.spamcop.net; sbl.spamhaus.org
Desired action when a connecting host is found in a DNS Blacklist:
Log and tag message
Custom SMTP error response for rejected messages:
Your mail host %s was found in the DNS Blacklist at %s
Please visit http://spamcop.net

> show stat smtp
  SMTP.Command.DATA = 11568
  SMTP.Command.EHLO = 6993
  SMTP.Command.HELO = 13618
  SMTP.Command.MAIL = 13626
  SMTP.Command.QUIT = 20598
  SMTP.Command.RCPT = 14289
  SMTP.Command.RSET = 325
  SMTP.MessagesProcessed = 11567
  SMTP.MsgRecipients.Ave = 1
  SMTP.MsgRecipients.Max = 12
  SMTP.MsgRecipients.Min = 1
  SMTP.MsgRecipients.Total = 12572
  SMTP.MsgSizeKBytes.Ave = 17
  SMTP.MsgSizeKBytes.Max = 10029
  SMTP.MsgSizeKBytes.Min = 0
  SMTP.MsgSizeKBytes.Total = 207657
  SMTP.Server.Running = TRUE
  SMTP.SessionDuration.10Sec_to_15Sec = 269
  SMTP.SessionDuration.15Sec_to_20Sec = 180
  SMTP.SessionDuration.20Sec_to_25Sec = 78
  SMTP.SessionDuration.25Sec_to_30Sec = 46
  SMTP.SessionDuration.30Sec_to_35Sec = 21
  SMTP.SessionDuration.35Sec_to_40Sec = 25
  SMTP.SessionDuration.40Sec_to_45Sec = 18
  SMTP.SessionDuration.45Sec_to_50Sec = 9
  SMTP.SessionDuration.50Sec_to_55Sec = 7
  SMTP.SessionDuration.55Sec_to_60Sec = 5
  SMTP.SessionDuration.5Sec_to_10Sec = 722
  SMTP.SessionDuration.Ave = 1
  SMTP.SessionDuration.Max = 379
  SMTP.SessionDuration.Min = 0
  SMTP.SessionDuration.Over_60Sec = 96
  SMTP.SessionDuration.Under_5Sec = 19137
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Accept.Queue = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Active = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Active.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.BytesReceived = 216,833,843
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.BytesSent = 7,875,965
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Peak = 5
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Peak.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Total = 20611
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Total.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Inbound.Total.SSL.Bad_Handshake = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Active = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Active.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.BytesReceived = 526,486
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.BytesSent = 70,927,647
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Peak = 10
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Peak.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Total = 1210
  SMTP.Sessions.Outbound.Total.SSL = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Threads.Busy = 0
  SMTP.Sessions.Threads.Idle = 5
  SMTP.Sessions.Threads.InThreadPool = 5
  SMTP.Sessions.Threads.Peak = 6
  55 statistics found

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/06/2003 08:32 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Blacklist statistics

Herb & Terry,

Let me get this straight, if you go to the domino console and type in
SHOW STAT SMTP
nothing shows?
How's about if you use your Domino Admin client:  Server, Statistics,
Mail, SMTP, DNSBL?
Are you sure you're checking the right server?
Because if it's blocking them, they should appear.

Benjamin Franklin