that would not only stop the message but also conversion.

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino For iSeries
Internet  WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx
CLP R4, R5 and Domino 6
Phone 507-286-6088

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2003 01:42 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400

        To:     Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400
<domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: R6 questions

This document expires on 01/01/2004

Theoretically, could we stop that by specifying "Prefers MIME" in the
person document?

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6
803.326.7270 (W)
803.326.6142 (F)
chris.whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walter Scanlan <wscanlan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: CWHISONANT@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2003 02:38 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: R6 questions

This is what Domino 6 does.   Mime conversion is a high cost operation so
it made sense to notify the administrator of the work.

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino For iSeries
Internet  WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx
CLP R4, R5 and Domino 6
Phone 507-286-6088

Robert Laing <rlaing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2003 01:25 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400