Just the usual stuff on the console:
10/03/2003 08:00:43 AM  Pulling doldiscsw50.ntf from NOTES01/DEKKO
doldiscsw50.ntf
10/03/2003 08:00:44 AM  Pushing doldiscsw50.ntf to NOTES01/DEKKO
doldiscsw50.ntf
10/03/2003 08:00:45 AM  Finished replication with server NOTES01/DEKKO
10/03/2003 08:02:11 AM  Opened session for NOTES01/DEKKO (Release 5.0.12)

10/03/2003 08:02:16 AM  Closed session for NOTES01/DEKKO
Databases accessed:    16   Documents read:     0   Documents written: 0
10/03/2003 08:12:40 AM  AMgr: Executive '2' shutting down
10/03/2003 08:39:43 AM  Periodic full text indexer starting, performing
hourly full text indexing
10/03/2003 08:39:49 AM  Periodic full text indexer terminating
10/03/2003 08:42:26 AM  Searching Administration Requests database.
10/03/2003 08:55:38 AM  Opened session for Rob Berendt/DEKKO (Release
6.0.2)
10/03/2003 09:02:37 AM  Opened session for NOTES01/DEKKO (Release 5.0.12)

10/03/2003 09:02:55 AM  Closed session for NOTES01/DEKKO
Databases accessed:    16   Documents read:     0   Documents written: 0

Results of show tasks:

Lotus Domino (r) Server (Release 5.0.12   for OS/400) 10/03/2003 09:13:49
AM

Server name:            SAMETIME02/DEKKO - Backup: Sametime
Server directory:       /SAMETIME/NOTES/DATA
Partition:              SAMETIME02
Elapsed time:           1 day 17:40:53
Transactions/minute:    Last minute: 2; Last hour: 3; Peak: 343
Peak # of sessions:     3 at 10/03/2003 08:55:43 AM
Transactions:           6510
Availability Index:     100 (state: AVAILABLE)
Message Tracking:       Not Enabled
Shared mail:            Not Enabled
Number of Mailboxes:    1
Pending mail:  0        Dead mail:  0
Waiting Tasks:          0
Transactional Logging:  Not Enabled

      Task                 Description

 Database Server      Perform console commands
 Database Server      Cluster Manager is idle
 Database Server      Listen for connect requests on TCPIP
 Database Server      Load Monitor is idle
 Database Server      Database Directory Manager Cache Refresher is idle
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Perform Database Cache maintenance
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Idle task
 Database Server      Server for George Wiegand/DEKKO on TCPIP
 Database Server      Server for Rob Berendt/DEKKO on TCPIP
 Admin Process        Idle
 Admin Process        Idle
 Admin Process        Idle
 Cluster Replicator   Idle

 Sametime Server      Running
 Cluster Replicator   Idle
 Event Monitor        Idle
 Calendar Connector   Idle
 Cluster Directory    Idle
 Schedule Manager     Idle
 Agent Manager        Executive '1': Idle
 Agent Manager        Idle
 Stats                Idle
 Admin Process        Idle
 Indexer              Idle
 Router               Idle
 Replicator           Idle
 HTTP Web Server      Listening on port(s) 80

On my client I am running Domino 6.0.2CF1 with Sametime 3.0
That silly "About Sametime Connect" window doesn't allow you to copy, text
wise, the little files and their versions from the lower part of the
window.

Benjamin Franklin

"Patrick Trapp" <ptrapp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2003 09:05 AM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: Sametime - Host unreachable Would you like to attempt to    reconnect?

I don't know Sametime well enough to say for sure, but aren't there
multiple services?  Could one be unavailable for some reason (causing the
pop-up) while others (like chat) are still functional?  Are you showing
any
errors on the console of the Sametime server?  Or any errors when it last
started of something that was unable to start?

Just a thought,

Patrick

|---------+-------------------------------------------------->
|         |           rob@xxxxxxxxx                          |
|         |           Sent by:                               |
|         |           domino400-bounces+ptrapp=nex-tech.com@m|
|         |           idrange.com                            |
|         |                                                  |
|         |                                                  |
|         |           10/03/2003 09:01 AM                    |
|         |           Please respond to Lotus Domino on the  |
|         |           iSeries / AS400                        |
|         |                                                  |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------->

  |                                                       |
  |       To:       Domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx                        |
  |       cc:                                                       |
  |       Subject:  Sametime - Host unreachable Would you like to attempt
to reconnect?                                          |

I keep getting a pop up window with the following:

Sametime Services Error
Host unreachable
Would you like to attempt to reconnect?

Now, I can ping the server.
I can do a File, Database, Open and it works.
I did a Sametime to an internal Notes user, and a Sametime to an external
AOL user and they work.

(And the @#$%^&* box popped up two times while typing up this message.)

Benjamin Franklin