Nathan,
        Job CPU rates are driven by workload.  When SMTP is high that
suggests a large inbound message or a large number of inbound messages.
Did you look at the mail.box or the status of the SMTP task during the
event?

Walter Scanlan
Advisory Software Engineer
Domino For iSeries
Internet  WSCANLAN@xxxxxxxxxx
CLP R4, R5 and Domino 6
Phone 507-286-6088

"Nathan Simpson" <nathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/02/2003 05:34 PM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400