Hello,

I am trying to write an agent in LotusScript to purge by age an agent log one of our applications produces.
AS/400 at V5R1M0
Domino at 6.0.0
Notes at 6.0.0

I have hit a problem with the following code snippet:

Set entrytime = New NotesDateTime("")
Set dbALog = New NotesDatabase(db.Server, "sirwa\ratsalog.nsf")
Set viewALog = dbALog.GetView("Agent Activity")
viewALog.Refresh
Set vec = viewAlog.AllEntries
Set ve = vec.getfirstentry
While Not (ve Is Nothing )
Set docALog = ve.document
Set entrytime = docAlog.getitemvalue("A$LOGTIME") ' This is line #27
If ndt.TimeDifference(entrytime) > 0 Then
Call docalog.Remove(True)
lngRecRemove = lngRecRemove + 1
End If
lngRecCount = lngRecCount + 1
Set ve = vec.GetNextentry(ve)
Wend

It produces:

Error code: 13 Error message: PurgeLog - LotusScript, Line 27: Type mismatch

Since entrytime is a DateTime and the A$LOGTIME column is a DateTime in the view/form why would there be a mismatch?

For now trying to run in the client and will promote to a schedule on the server when working.

Of course if something already exists in the Sandbox (I've looked but didn't find) a url or a better list of search keywords would be appreciated.

Thanks

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte *** www.vicker.com