What is this fix?

This is the reason that I am asking.

Let's say you get an email with some people on the To:  and some people on
the CC:.  Now, you do either a reply, or a reply with history.  You do NOT
do a reply to all, or a reply to all with history.  Now before you send
your reply you do a file, print preview.  And son of a #$%^& but the mail
looks like you did do a reply to all.  So now all that confidential
information goes out to everyone on the original email.  I can duplicate
this on 5.0.11, and on 6.0, but 6.0.1 works fine.

Benjamin Franklin

Gary.Wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: domino400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/21/2003 09:01 AM
Please respond to Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400